Zucchini & Squash Fettuccine with Roasted Corn, Fava Beans & Crispy Shallots
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Shallots (Chopped)
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic (Chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Corn (Roasted)
- 1/4 Cup Fava Beans (Blanched)
- 1/4 Tsp Rosemary (Finely Chopped)
- 1/4 Tsp Thyme (Finely Chopped)
- 2.5 oz Yellow Zucchini (Fettuccine Ribbons Cut on the wide side of the mandolin)
- 2.5 oz Green Squash (Fettuccine Ribbons Cut on the wide side of the mandolin)
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Stock
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Parsley (Chopped)
- Shallots (Fried)
Sauté the shallots and garlic in the first amount of olive until just browned.
Add the corn, fava beans, herbs, and squashes and sauté for an additional minute.
Add the stock and cook for an additional minute.
Season with Salt and Pepper
Arrange vegetables in a bowl and pour all pan juice over top.
Finish by drizzling with extra virgin olive oil.
Garnish with parsley and top with fried shallots.