Zucchini & Squash Fettuccine with Roasted Corn, Fava Beans & Crispy Shallots
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Shallots Chopped
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Corn Roasted
- 1/4 Cup Fava Beans Blanched
- 1/4 Tsp Rosemary Finely Chopped
- 1/4 Tsp Thyme Finely Chopped
- 2.5 oz Yellow Zucchini Fettuccine Ribbons Cut on the wide side of the mandolin
- 2.5 oz Green Squash Fettuccine Ribbons Cut on the wide side of the mandolin
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Stock
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Parsley Chopped
- Shallots Fried
- Sauté the shallots and garlic in the first amount of olive until just browned.
- Add the corn, fava beans, herbs, and squashes and sauté for an additional minute.
- Add the stock and cook for an additional minute.
- Season with Salt and Pepper
- Arrange vegetables in a bowl and pour all pan juice over top.
- Finish by drizzling with extra virgin olive oil.
- Garnish with parsley and top with fried shallots.